MediaNEWS

Terrifying attack on girls’ school leaves 58 dead, wounds dozens

Three explosions near Sayed-ul-Shuhada (girls) High School in PD13 western of Kabul on Saturday spread fears.

The Ministry of Interior Affairs said that the incident took place at around 4:27 pm local time.

At least 53 people were killed and more than 149 others were wounded in the explosions.

According to the police, investigations are underway to determine the cause of the “cowardly” and inhumane blasts on school students and civilians.

The faint-hearted “terrorists” attacked a girl’s school with a car bomb and later two other blasts were also heard in the area, sources said.

Some sources indicated that the blasts occurred as a result of three rocket landing near the school.

The incident happened as students were leaving the school to their homes.

Major victims of this terrorist incident are civilians and school girls.

No terrorist group or individual has so far claimed responsibility for the incident.

This comes as the international community and the Afghan government are busy finalizing a political settlement in the county, but the violence has intensified no one including school children were left safe following the US troops’ withdrawal announcement and the US-Taliban agreement.

Innocent humans in Afghanistan are targeted and butchered senselessly without any remorse.

Show More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button